The laboratory has been operating for twenty years in the field of dentures and stands for excellent quality and fast service. It has highly qualified staff, certified materials and the latest technological equipment necessary for the construction of the most demanding tasks.
Our goal is to provide high quality services in modern dentistry, applying sound expertise and sophisticated technology than the specialized personnel we have.
Techniques used in the laboratory:
- Digital design and manufacturing of metalware skeletons with Laser Sintering techniques
- Metal-work (Lumin Vacuum color palette and 3D Master)
- Implant-supported work
- All-Ceramic zirconium CAD-CAM
- All-Ceramic e-max (inlays, crowns, facets)
- Photopolymerizable (GC Gradia and Bredent)
- Telescopic work
- Metal skeletons for partial dentures
- Laser welding of metal structures with
- Complete Dentures with Hedent system
- Splints, complete and partial dentures with acetal - thermoplastics of Bredent
- Stents of all types